Hi,

It's funny about multilanguage in DSpace. After a lot of changes in
source code, I've made it work quite well but the default.license issue.
When you edit the license in the administration interface, it shows the
correct one, that is, the one according to the user's preferred
language. And if a user completes a submission, then the license is
showed, not in the preferred language of the user, but in the
(apparently) last language showed in the edit license. As an example, if
an administrator edit the license for spanish language and then a
standard user starts a submission in its preferred language (english,
for example) then the license is not showed in english, but in spanish!!!

I've studied all the source code involved in this issue:

[dspace-src]/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/core/ConfigurationManager.java
[dspace-src]/dspace-jspui/dspace-jspui-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/webui/servlet/admin/LicenseEditServlet.java
[dspace-src]/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/core/I18nUtil.java

but apparently everything is OK.

Regards,