Hi all.
I'm on 1.6.2 JSPUI

Is there a way to impose an end-user/download license for the user who
is about to download a file? So that he has to read it and hit
"accept" to be able to download the file? I see that there are some
global configs about CC license, but I believe that is a file
submitted by hand with all the other bitstreams (I'm not sure about
this but that's what I gathered), and still wouldn't know how to
impose it on the user like I described. I'm aiming for a global
license which will always be the same for all items and never change.

I'm looking into it now and I see that the URL for the file in
display-item.jsp is created dynamically in the ItemTag.java file. So
maybe I should call an intermediate page in there with a form that if
submitted with 'accept' should redirect to the actual URL. Would this
be a good approach? Has anyone done this or similar?
Any help, tips, guidance will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance