Query the bitstream table using the file name as internal_id.
Look at the tables bundle2bitstream and item2bundl to find the item_id where
the bitstream belong
Hope this help,
Andrea

Inviato da Tablet SamsungClive Gould <cli...@gmail.com> ha scritto:Hi

I have just checked the server logs this morning. I use ClamAV to
check the assetstore as part of a nightly cron task. The following
message appeared this morning:

Dspace anti-virus scan
/home/dspace/assetstore/14/42/75/144275680037163242065376693797581511322:
CVE_2012_0013 FOUND

Looking at the filesystem:

[root@vle 75]# ls -la 144275680037163242065376693797581511322
-rw-r--r-- 1 dspace dspace 1665024 May  7  2009
144275680037163242065376693797581511322

Looking inside the relevant file using less suggests it may be an
image file but when I try to view it using an image editor I get an
error message.

1) Can anyone tell me how I can find out which item in the repository
this file actually relates to?
2) Could this be a false positive?

Thanks very much

Clive