I've try so hard to search for this problem as previous (I try google
and mail-archive etc. ). but its no result that I need so I choose
directly ask to.

My problems are:

- My repository have a requirement to make relation to their  laws
document
      -  ie. When I view Item A  it should see a link of  item B C D
and then on B can seen A C D  as reverse link too and appear with all item
in
this relation

So, I choose a discovery function as Related Item. I create new metadata
name "dc.relation.inGroup"  and  hardcoded RelateItem.java to relate
link form it.

It work well but,

Main problem is the result can't show more than 5 item  (doesn't same as
recent-submission which has a config for it) .

I try to find on any config and some .jar or .xslt  file, but seem fail.

Which way that i can show result of it more than 5 item ?

I've seen dspace 1.8.1 that is comment this function out  so it's means
this is abandoned ?

-

I have use XMLUI

Dspace 1.7.2  and 1.8.1(probably)

Windows Server 2008

Customize Mirage theme (it's also only 5 in Manakin too)

All advice are appreciate.

--

Benjakul Premlumlurg (Ben)
Software Developer