We have just updated our dev 1.7.2 version of dspace to 1.8.1. Previously when
I would run ant, I would use the -Doverwrite=true, so I was glad when I saw
that it would be made default. However when running, it acts as if it was
-Doverwrite=false, adding .new to the prefix and not overwriting the old
configs. Even if I use -Doverwrite=true, it still treats it as false.

We are running Apache Ant version 1.7.0, so I don't know if its possibly a
version problem, but has anyone else come across this issue?

Thanks
Jennifer

Jennifer Whalan
Systems Support Officer | Innovation & Access
Northern Territory Library
Department of Natural Resources, Environment, The Arts and Sport
Northern Territory Government

Phone:  (08) 8922 0752
Fax:    (08) 8922 0722
Email:  jennifer.wha...@nt.gov.au<mailto:jennifer.wha...@nt.gov.au>
Web:    www.ntl.nt.gov.au<http://www.ntl.nt.gov.au>

The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
confidential information and may be subject to legal privilege, public interest
or legal profession privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this message or any attachments is unauthorised. If
you have received this document in error, please advise the sender. No
representation or warranty is given that attached files are free from viruses
or other defects. The recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss or
damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files.