Hi Dan,

Do you experience this in internet explorer or another browser?

it seems like this has happened before:
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-624

But a developer was unable to reproduce the problem back then. Maybe if you
can provide more context information in that JIRA ticket, that a solution
can be found.

best regards,

Bram Luyten

--