Greetings All,

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Peter, Graham, Sands, Mark, etc for
posting some reviews of their experiences with the various IDEs. I've been
working with both NetBeans and IntelliJ since receiving those replies. Even
though I've still not completely gotten dspace setup with any of these
IDEs, working with the various options has greatly aided my understanding
of things, and believe the ability to work with code as I hoped is within
reach.

 - Patrick E.