Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:06:06 +0530
From: Rajat Gupta <ra...@webinito.com>
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] DSpace-tech Digest, Vol 69, Issue 41
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net

Hello,

We had been working on Dspace for quite sometime and there is repeatedly
this question arising of making Dspace search work in Devnagri (Unicode)
script (Indian languages such as Hindi, Gujarati etc).

I would want to find out if any body has done any work in this area. If you
are able to get search results using any other  non-English languages such
as French or german, it would still be good for us to learn.

I deeply appreciate the help that the DSpace community has been providing
to me.

Regards,

Rajat Gupta