Hello All,

     We are using DSpace 1.7.x for managing a repository. Currently, when
we try to 'View' the document, it opens up in a new Tab (if the file is
less than 10-12 MB) or it directly downloads the file (if the file is more
than 10-12 MB). We want Dspace to open the document in a new tab to view
everytime any body hits the 'View' button (independent of the file size)

     Also, in the 1st condition, where it opens up the file in a new tab,
it doesnt stream the file page wise, all the pages are first loaded and
then we can view the pages. We would want to start viewing the first couple
of pages as soon as the file opens in the browser while the remaining pages
can take their time to load. same as a google doc.

Let me know how it could be done ?

--
Thanks n Regards
Abhishek Raval