Hi Fernando,
is probably a problem of css.
you can use "firebug" to find which element fails.

The content block needs to float right, and probably the width is more bigger that need.
Try with "firebug" and then change css files.

Hope that help

Al 17/02/2012 2:18, En/na Fernando Andina ha escrit:

Hi all,

When I try to move an item from one collection to another, the screen to perform the task looks like this (find attached screenshot) and I can´t move anything.

What could be the problem?

Thanks!

Fernando Andina -- Consultor hiperlocal

BeHappy Co.