Hi Mark,

There sure is:  [dspace]/bin/dspace cleanup

That will delete files from the assetstore which have been marked as deleted in
the db.   (It only does this for items that have been marked as deleted for at
least [some amount of time, I forget how much].)

B--

<CAJwp+96q2FW_bJssLXyQ3P6zVLyF=vurnol+mt2v+rvmhyu...@mail.gmail.com>, Mark