Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:01:22 +0530
From: ritika bhalla <rit.bhall...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Batch Import for dspace 1.8.1
To: DSpace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net, "Henry,  Matt - OPS District
        Computer Technician"    <matt.he...@owensboro.kyschools.us>, revskill
        <revskil...@gmail.com>

Hi all,

 I am trying to upload some files using dspace batch import facility.

This is my output:

C:\dspace\bin>dsrun org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport -a -e
rit.bhall...@gmail.com -c 123456789/2 -s D:\tmp\testimport -m
D:\tmp\testimport\1\mapfile.txt

Using DSpace installation in: C:\dspace

Destination collections:

Owning  Collection: Digital Library Collection

Adding items from directory: D:\tmp\testimport

Generating mapfile: D:\tmp\testimport\1\mapfile.txt

Adding item from directory 1

        Schema: dc Element: contributor Qualifier: author Value: Public,
JohnQ.

        Schema: dc Element: title Qualifier: none Value: Sample Dublin Core

        Schema: dc Element: subject Qualifier: none Value: Technology

        Processing contents file: D:\tmp\testimport\1\contents

java.io.FileNotFoundException: *No contents file found*

        at
org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.processContentsFile(ItemImport.j

ava:1309)

        at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.addItem(ItemImport.java:751)

        at
org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.addItems(ItemImport.java:617)

        at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.main(ItemImport.java:498)

        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:183)

java.io.FileNotFoundException: No contents file found

Started: 1331709284726

Ended: 1331709285727

Elapsed time: 1 secs (1001 msecs)

*I have maintained my directory structure as follows:*

D:\

D:\tmp

D:\tmp\testimport

D:\tmp\testimport\1