When as an admin I try to login as another user I successfully login but I get
a Page not found on the browser.  In order to debug this I've been trying to
find where this happens and have not been successful.  The last thing I tried
was  to comment out this code in administrative.js file and nothing has
changed.  I can still login and get the Page not found display. I was expecting
this not to work, should I be looking somewhere else.  I also cleared the cache
using the UI, and cleared the browser history.  Here is the code I commented
out:

        else if (cocoon.request.get("submit_login_as"))
        {
                // Login as this user.
                //assertAdministrator();
                //result =
FlowEPersonUtils.processLoginAs(getDSContext(),getObjectModel(),epersonID);

                //      if (result != null &&
result.getOutcome().equals("success"))
                //      {
                //      // the user is loged in as another user, we can't let
them continue on
                //      // using this flow because they might not have
permissions. So forward
                //      // them to the homepage.
                //      cocoon.redirectTo(cocoon.request.getContextPath(),true);
                //              getDSContext().complete();
                //              cocoon.exit();
                //}
        }