Hello helix84, Thank you very much by the command!!!, it's made that the
assetstore with 40gb would became in 17 gb. Now I have this problem like I said
I had delete some records but some metadata like author and subject continues
to appear in the repository when I look for entries it show me "No Entries in
Index" that ok but how can I make for this authors and subject that no have
entries don't appear. thanks again... > From: heli...@centrum.sk