I've made a couple of changes trying to emulate other files that work the way I
want this to work, and I'm still stuck.

Question, I have

cocoon.sendPageAndWait("request-item/main",{"handle":handle,"itemId":itemId,"bitstreamId":bitstreamId});

and I have:

              <map:match pattern="request-item/main">
                 <map:transform type="RequestItem"/>
                            <map:transform type="RequestItem">
                                <map:parameter name="handle"
value="{flow-attribute:handle}"/>
                                <map:parameter name="itemId"
value="{flow-attribute:itemdId}"/>
                                <map:parameter name="bitstreamId"
value="{flow-attribute:bitstreamId}"/>
                            </map:transform>

              </map:match>

But when I get to ehte RequestItem there is nothing in itemId.  I'm either not
really passing it, or I have some setup error.  Any ideas?

-Jose