I have recently upgrade my Dspace instance from DSpace 1.7.2 to 1.8.0 on my
test server. Everything seems to be okay ( the metadata for an article are
been displayed) except that there are no files associated with any article.
In fact, there is no link for the files  associated with a given article.
Instead of the link to the pdf files,  am getting the following message.

            Files in This Item:

There are no files associated with this item.

I will appreciate an pointers,

Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa