On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Hayden Young <haydenyo...@wijiti.com> wrote:
> I have dspace discovery configured and functioning correctly and both
> statistics and search can be accessed locally on my dspace server. Next,
> I would like to write a couple of custom solr queries with one in
> particular; a "most popular" query which retrieves a list of the top 10
> items with the most views.
>
> Is this possible with discovery, and, if so, how would it look?

Hi Hayden,

it can be as easy as writing a SOLR query into the DSspace search
field, which will produce a regular search results page. You can then
take the URL with the query and link to it. That should be sufficient
for top 10 items. Or do you think you'll need to customize the
display, too?

Regards,
~~helix84