Hi,

I am a newbie to D-Space. Please correct me if I am wrong and guide me to get a
solution.

We have a D-Space server running for several years now and I need to install a
new server and have the latest 1.8.2 version installed. I come from a
Networking background and joined recently in this Institute and here I need to
manage the servers as well. I have installed D-Space in Ubuntu 10.4 and got it
working. But right now, I need to migrate the contents of my old server to the
new one. Do we have any process to do it? I tried to take postgre sql dump and
restored in the new server - but nothing really happened. In fact, I am not
sure whether I did the right steps also. Please help me out in this issue.

Regards,

Ribin Jones S.B
Scientist
IT LAB, Knowledge Resource Centre,
National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST)
(Formerly Regional Research Laboratory)
CSIR, Govt. of India,
Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram - 695019
Kerala
www.niist.res.in
Mob: +91 9895226242