Hi,

We got Dspace 1.6 with Repository tools and Symplectic elements running
at Queen Mary. We are using Dspace out of box.
We are planning to do few customization and few bug fixing in Dspace.
As Dspace is already in live, I can't understand how to set up
subversion repository.

With normal development cycle we setup the repository , checkout the
code , built it and deploy it. Now we got deployed service, original
source code, few customization in config file plus repository
tools/crosswalk.
What is the best way of setting up a repository ?

thanks
Kirti Bodhmage