Respected sir,
I am using windows , not debian.
Secondly, our department is running other programs that are using ldap as well.
they are working well.
As far i know, i am making any mistake in ldap parameters.i am not clear about
ldap binding, ldap-search context and object context.
Similarly what is the difference LDAPAuthentication and
LDAPHierarchicalAuthemtication ?
Please make me clear a little bit..