Hello,
I'm trying to customize the Community and Collection creation for XMLUI in
DSpace 1.8. I'm trying to find the code that does all the heavy lifting but
all I've found are this steps:

 org.dspace.app.xmlui.aspect.administrative.collection.CreateCollectionForm
 org.dspace.app.xmlui.aspect.administrative.community.CreateCommunityForm

but what I'm looking for is the "equivalent" for XMLUI for this JSPUI
classes:

org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.admin.CollectionWizardServlet
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.admin.EditCommunitiesServlet

Where can I find such processing for XMLUI? I couldn't manage to find a
servlet mapping or something that leads me to that classes. Would be good
to know if there is a "method" for that too :-).

Cheers,
César