Hi,

I'm trying to enable sword v2 on Dspace 1.8.2 but can't get it to work.

I've configured dspace/config/modules/swordv2-server.cfg, defined a context
path to the directory in tomcat/conf/server.xml and ensured all of the files
are in the right place but the service document won't come up.

All I get when looking for the service document is a 'Not found' error on the
page.

Sword v1 works fine though.

Has anyone enabled sword v2 on their dspace install? If so, could you tell me
how you did it please?

Thanks

Ian

------------

Ian Wellaway

Senior System Support & Development Officer - Academic Systems (Room 911)
Wednesdays only
&
Technical Developer, Open Exeter - Infrastructure Systems (Room 54) Monday -
Tuesday, Thursday - Friday

Exeter IT
Laver Building
University of Exeter