Hi,
    I have attempted to harvest from an OAI feed and having some problems
processing the dc.identifier.uri field.
    An example record from the feed is:

      <record>
     <header>
     <identifier>oai:generic.eprints.org:9</identifier>
     <identifier>http://humbox.ac.uk/9/</identifier>
     <datestamp>2012-06-11T18:48:56Z</datestamp>
     <setSpec>74797065733D7265736F75726365</setSpec></header>
     <metadata>
     <oai_dc:dc xmlns:oai_dc="http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc/";
xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc/
http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc.xsd";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
     <dc:title>Using EEBO to compare the quarto and Folio editions of
Shakespeare's Henry V</dc:title>
     <dc:identifier.uri>http://humbox.ac.uk/id/eprint/9</dc:identifier.uri>
     <dc:creator>University, Matthew Steggle, Sheffield Hallam</dc:creator>
     <dc:description>As EEBO has images of every book printed in England before
1700, it offers students studying Shakespeare the opportunity to look at both
the quarto and Folio editions of his plays. By using EEBO to look at different
editions of the same play we can start to think about the decisions made by
editors when confronted with this dilemma of choice. Which version is best? We
can also think about why these differences occur.</dc:description>
     <dc:date>2005</dc:date>
     <dc:type>Resource</dc:type>
     <dc:type>NonPeerReviewed</dc:type>
     <dc:format>application/msword</dc:format>

<dc:identifier>http://humbox.ac.uk/9/2/EEBO_Quarto___Folio_of_Henry_V.doc</dc:identifier>

     <dc:identifier>Using EEBO to compare the quarto and Folio editions of
Shakespeare's Henry V</dc:identifier>
     <dc:relation>http://humbox.ac.uk/9/</dc:relation>
     <dc:rights>Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike
&lt;http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/&gt;</dc:rights></oai_dc:dc></metadata></record>

      The dc.identifier.uri field appears in the record.

      When I view the item in the full view it shows the field as
dc.identifier.uri    http://humbox.ac.uk/id/eprint/9
      However when I view the METS metadat (using
http://localhost:8080/xmlui/metadata/handle/123456789/4216/mets.xml) it shows
the field as
      <dim:field element="identifier.uri" mdschema="dc">
      http://humbox.ac.uk/id/eprint/233
      </dim:field>

      In the database the metadat field is recorded in the metadatavalue table
with a metadata_field_id of 72 and the entry in the metadatafieldregistry table
shows the element name as identifier.uri as the field is unknown and I
currently have harvester.unknownfield set to add.

      Can anybody point me to where I look to see why DSpace is not recognising
the field (is it because of pattern matching for handles?

      Regards,
          Ben