Hi,

ok, centering on my initial problem.

I choose QDC because I want to obtain the metadada in dc format, with
qualifiers. Anyway, I just did a test with unqualified dc, with the same
error.

The OAI servers I harvesting from are http://oai.recercat.net/request and
http://www.tdx.cat/oai/request

Both requests are thrown the same error (when I debug my code, it complains
in the same line I indicated in my first message).

I don't know why the code enter in this line: *      if
(!(root.getName().equals("qualifieddc")))** {*

and if I can do anything to solve this from my side, or if it's a problem
of servers I'm requesting.

many thanks,
Robert