Hi

We are migrating to 1.8.2 version from 1.6.2 and we are having a
problem with the sword setup.

In previous versions, and I think in the current version too, sword
does not support the stackable authentication method as dspace does.
So, in order to setup sword we have dealt with the authenticacion
using two config files: one with the full stack and another with the
standard password for sword.

With the current version 1.8.x, we have tried to clone the setup,
having in mind the configuration pieces in the modules folder, but we
are unable to run sword, getting the 401 error (http authorization).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

---
Domingo Iglesias