I'm fairly new to dspace and not quit sure where to look for this feature.

We have an ETD system (Vireo) that sets a metadata entry for
thesis.degree.name. We then sword the package into dspace. Is it possible to
automatically map the incoming thesis.degree.name to dc.degree.name?

I have several others I need to map as well.

Thanks,
Gene Titus

---
Gene Titus