Hi All,

I currently running DSpace 1.7.2 in production. I've implemented a few
changes for the installation. I currently have a customized xmlui with a
added aspect, which is used to display rss links in the navigation. I'm
currently trying to upgrade the installation from 1.7.2 to 1.8.2 but I'm
running into a few problems. In my current code base I implemented the
custom theme in the following code location of:
dspace-src/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-webapp/src/main/webapp/themes/. The
first problem I encountered was that when I created the new webapps area,
my custom theme was not moved into the build output. Then I moved the new
theme into the module area which did make the theme show up in the build
output. Then I ran into the problem where my deployed webapp is not able
to find the sitemap for my custom aspect. This aspect is working in 1.7.2
but not in 1.8.2. The aspect code is locate here:
dspace-src/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/resources/aspects, and
the aspect sitemap is located here:
dspace-src/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/resources/aspects/Extra.

When I deploy my new xmlui, I'm getting the following error:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
resource://aspects/Extra/sitemap.xmap

I could really use some help on trying to figure out why the system is not
able to find the sitemap for my aspect.

Thanks
Keith