Hello Helix,

Thank you for your inputs, I have another question though, although I have
made the header, footer and sidebar disappear, the space for the navigation
bar is still taking up space. I tried this in the feedback page. How can I
make the feedback page popup without the navbar taking-up space? While
searching for a solution, I found this on dspace-tech archives
http://www.mail-archive.com/dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg06852.html.

Thanks and regards.

--
Elvi S. Nemiz
Information Assistant

Access and download SEAFDEC/AQD publications for FREE

http://repository.seafdec.org.ph

[SEAFDEC/AQD Institutional Repository (SAIR)]

- the official digital repository of scholarly and research information of
the department

Search our library collection

http://opac.seafdec.org.ph<http://opac.seafdec.org.ph/common/welcome.jsp?site=100>

[SEAFDEC/AQD Library Online Public Access Catalog]

Questions? Ask a Librarian!

Email:               libr...@seafdec.org.ph | seafdecaqdlibr...@yahoo.com |
seafdecaqdlibr...@gmail.com

Chat:                [Google Talk]                 seafdecaqdlibrary |
libr...@seafdec.org.ph

[Yahoo Messenger]        seafdecaqdlibrary

Call:                  63 33 5119170, 63 33 5119171 local 409 and 413

Visit:                 Library, SEAFDEC Aquaculture Department, Tigbauan,
Iloilo, Philippines

Like us on Facebook
facebook.com/seafdecaqdlib<http://www.facebook.com/seafdecaqdlib>
Follow us on Twitter: