From: revskill [mailto:revskil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 8:46 AM
To: Tzoc Caniz, Elias
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] DSpace & mobile theme

Congratulations for the very good job.
The mobile theme is excellent.
I'd love to implement this theme in our instance, do you have the code for the
theme ?
Thank you very much.
2012/9/11 Tzoc Caniz, Elias <tz...@muohio.edu<mailto:tz...@muohio.edu>>

Hi all,

Our 'first' mobile theme is now officially up and running on a DSpace 1.6
instance.  With the advise/help of two OhioLINK developers, the current
implementation relies on a second domain name instead of a separate webapp.  As
far as I know, the tweak was basically a few lines of code in the
xmlui/themes/themes.xmap file -a documentation describing the work and
implementation is coming up soon.

In the meantime, feel free to check it out at http://sc.lib.muohio.edu/ and if
your device isn't detected as mobile, try this URL
http://mobile.sc.lib.muohio.edu/

Thanks,

Elias

TRUONG HOANG DUNG