Hi Enrique,

I'm assuming from your documentation link that you're using DSpace 1.8.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Martínez Zuñiga, Enrique
<enri...@iteso.mx> wrote:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>                 at
> org.dspace.app.xmlui.aspect.submission.submit.CCLicenseStep.addBody(CCLicenseStep.java:121)

This is the relevant line of code:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-1_8_x/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/submit/step/CCLicenseStep.java#L121

I'm not sure why it says 121 and not 120 (did you change any code in
this file? Can you confirm that the line has the same contents in your
source?), but it seems to me that the only thing there that can be
null is choiceButton. Does that help explain what's going on? I'm not
very familiar with sumbission forms.

Regards,
~~helix84