Priya,

This is also a good topic for the dryad community list, but I can also
repost my response to you here for continuity.

For Dryad, NESCent actually abandoned direct delivery of xml to Datacite in
favor of using the CDL EZID service, which also enabled pushing metadata to
Datacite through their service.  This is the implementation you see in
place in Dryad today:

https://github.com/datadryad/dryad-repo/blob/dryad-master/dspace/modules/doi/dspace-doi-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/doi/CDLDataCiteService.java

This uses the a DisseminationCrosswalk to generate the xml needed for
delivery to EZID

https://github.com/datadryad/dryad-repo/blob/dryad-master/dspace/modules/doi/dspace-doi-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/doi/CDLDataCiteService.java#L406

Regards,
Mark

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Priya S <priya579...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to generate an XML file from the metadata.  I would need it
> as I have to manually upload the metadata.xml to datacite.
>
> Could anyone please tell me how to do it?
>
> I am using dryad version.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> Priya

[image: @mire Inc.]
*Mark Diggory *(Schedule a Meeting <http://doodle.com/mdiggory>)
*2888 Loker Avenue East, Suite 315, Carlsbad, CA. 92010*
*Esperantolaan 4, Heverlee 3001, Belgium*
http://www.atmire.com