Hi all
Dspace1.8 & XMLUI& Mirage theme

The result we are looking for is something similar to
http://orbi.ulg.ac.be/browse?type=author     (JSPUI, with icons,
indicating author's entailment with the institution,  via authority control)
We are trying to add an html-class attribute  to   each authorĀ“s line
in    xmlui/browse?type=author    to mark the validated authors vs.
non-validated ones, but we can not  identify the method/class to modify.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks

Emilio