Hello

We are in DSpace 1.6.2 using XMLUI

I found in the DSpace documentation that dspace.cfg file has
"recent.submissions.count" to define how many submissions are shown in the
interface.

I've changed the standard value from 5 to 0 , restarted Tomcat and the recent
submissions are still there.

Is this the correct way to remove this feature from the UI?

BTW we don't use the default search mechanism for searching Dspace so I am
concerned that the parameter is not active anymore because of our own
localizations.

Best regards
Rodrigo

Rodrigo Calloni
System Librarian
Felipe Herrera Library
Knowledge and Learning Sector
Tel: 202-623-2952
Fax: 202-623-3183
[cid:image001.gif@01CDBDC6.B649DA40]
1300 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20577
USA
www.iadb.org<http://www.iadb.org/>

"Knowledge for Development Challenges"
P  Please consider the environment before printing this email

<<inline: image001.gif>>