From: ivan.ma...@gmail.com [mailto:ivan.ma...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of helix84
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 4:26 PM
To: Calloni, Rodrigo
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] How to export the thumbnail bitstreams?

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM, Calloni, Rodrigo
<rcall...@iadb.org<mailto:rcall...@iadb.org>> wrote:
> I would prefer option 2. I just need a hard-copy of the thumbnail files and
> if I can do that via SQL even better.

Warning, untested code ahead:

SELECT 'cp /dspace/assetstore/' || substr(bitstream.internal_id, 1, 2) || '/'
|| substr(bitstream.internal_id, 3, 2) || '/' || substr(bitstream.internal_id,
5, 2) || '/' || bitstream.internal_id || ' ' || bitstream.name

FROM bitstream,bundle2bitstream,bundle

WHERE bitstream.bitstream_id = bundle2bitstream.bitstream_id

AND bundle2bitstream.bundle_id = bundle.bundle_id

AND bundle.name = 'THUMBNAIL';

but it should give you the idea.

Regards,
~~helix84