Hi Pascal-Nicolas,

filtering has been disabled because of some changes related with
build.properties. Here's some recent code that tries to re-enable it,
but it hasn't been merged yet because it causes tests to fail (read:
this is experimental code, use at your own risk):

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/126

> Cannot load configuration:
> file:/home/pbecker/usr/apache-tomcat-7.0.27/bin/$%7Bdspace.dir%7D/config/dspace.cfg

This translates to ${dspace.dir}, which is there before substitution.
As a temporary workaround, try to think if you can replace it
manually.

> P.S. Please tell me if you think that this mail should be posted to
> dspace-devel instead of dspace-tech.

Probably to -devel, because it's a yet unreleased version. But since
you started it here, try keeping it here.

Regards,
~~helix84