Hi All, I am facing a problem with my DSpace 3.0 Rc3 testing that is whenever I
try to add new item in a collection my submission is not listed in discover
menu neither my browse menu show anything automatically. Infact my browse menu
return me "No Entries in the index" message. Though I achieved it through doing
discovery index update command but after this index update if I add new item
the problem is still same. Can anyone help me.

Thanks & Regards
Umair Kayani