Hi Germán,

you can only achieve that default behavior (on Search Lucene) with code
changes - at dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/search/DSQuery.java.

You could contact one DSpace service provider which could help you
accomplishing that. Or you could also propose it as a new feature at
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS

On 6 November 2012 13:26, Germán Biozzoli <germanbiozz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi DSpace list
>
> I want to modify the default results order in a search. Actually is
> set to Lucene's rank, I suppose. I need to set it to publication date
> descending (that is one of the options, but I don't know how to set it
> as default).
>
> I'm using JSPUI.
>
> Thanks for the help
> Germán