Hi Anthony,

this functionality requires code changes. The source
code directory dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/content/crosswalk
contains all crosswalks used to map metadata values into DSpace.

If aren't able to accomplish it by your own, you could contact some DSpace
service provider which could help you accomplishing that. Or you could also
propose it as a new feature at https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS.

On 27 November 2012 18:51, Anthony Petryk <anthony.pet...@uottawa.ca> wrote:

>  Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> We’re trying to harvest metadata from Hindawi into DSpace via OAI-PMH:
> http://www.hindawi.com/oai-pmh/.  Although the harvest works
> successfully, the harvested items do not contain a (clickable) link back to
> the content.  Because Hindawi does not support ORE, we cannot select
> “Harvest metadata and references to bitstreams” in the harvesting options
> for the collection.  However, the harvested metadata does in fact contain
> the necessary reference, in the dc.identifier field.  See
> http://www.hindawi.com/oai-pmh/oai.aspx?verb=ListRecords&set=ISRN.ZOOLOGY:2011&metadataPrefix=oai_dcfor
>  an example.
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> What’s the best way to get the DSpace harvester to map this reference to
> the dc.identifier.uri field?  Or is there a reason that this actually
> requires ORE support from the provider?  We’re using DSpace 1.8.2 on a test
> server.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks in advance for your insights.****
>
> ** **