Hello

We are on DSpace 1.62, using XMLUI. And it is about the theme of our XMLUI that
this problem is about.

I am editing the xls file that has part of the theme (it is responsible for
some customizations we have) and when I add the following intranet URL the UI
collapses:

for the publication of knowledge products - AM-331</a>

The error message shown is the following:

An error has occurred

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "pid" must end with the
';' delimiter.
context:/jndi:/localhost/themes/BRIK/BRIK-general.xsl - 643:54

Cocoon stacktrace [show]

Java stacktrace [show]

Java full stacktrace [show]

The Manakin<http://di.tamu.edu/projects/xmlui/> / DSpace<http://dspace.org/>
digital repository software.
Any ideas why this happens? Why does the xls break just because this PID is
inside the link?

Thanks in advance
Rodrigo

Rodrigo Calloni
System Librarian
Felipe Herrera Library
Knowledge and Learning Sector
Tel: 202-623-2952
Fax: 202-623-3183
[cid:image001.gif@01CDD22C.046DC870]
1300 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20577
USA
www.iadb.org<http://www.iadb.org/>

"Knowledge for Development Challenges"
P  Please consider the environment before printing this email

<<inline: image001.gif>>