On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Nemiz, Elvi <esne...@seafdec.org.ph> wrote:
> Thank you so much for the information, just the way I wanted. By the way
> regarding your advice on not importing all the xsl in the copied template,
> can you please specify those xsl?

It's as simple as I said, just import the Mirage main xls, it will pull all
of its dependencies. Here's the complete skeleton for your mytheme.xsl,
just drop in your templates:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><xsl:stylesheet
        xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0"
        xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1";
        xmlns:dri="http://di.tamu.edu/DRI/1.0/";
        xmlns:mets="http://www.loc.gov/METS/";
        xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/TR/xlink/";
        xmlns:dim="http://www.dspace.org/xmlns/dspace/dim";
        xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
        xmlns:mods="http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3";
        xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/";
        xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
        exclude-result-prefixes="i18n dri mets xlink xsl dim xhtml mods dc">

    <xsl:import href="../Mirage/Mirage.xsl"/>

    <xsl:output indent="yes"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

> I just followed the DSpace how to guide
> and I can't recall anything that mentioned not importing all xsl from the
> copied template or I just missed reading that part.

I guess I didn't add it there yet ;)

Regards,
~~helix84