From: "Parul Dubey" <parul.du...@itsl.in>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 11:32 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Uploading multiple documents during a submission

Hi All

1.       How to upload multiple documents during the submission of an Item.For
ex:
          I have to submit details regarding an event having 10 photographs
during a single submission.

2.       During the view of MetaData fields the term dc would not come.Please
provide the steps for this settings.

3 .      Still not able to change the front page content.Please provide the
location from whee to edit the text.

          DSpace is Live
          Welcome to our digital repository of My University research!
          More exciting news to appear here

Thanks in Advance
Parul Dubey