On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Shafer, Philip <sha...@rowan.edu> wrote:
> We have been discussing changing the host name of our Dspace instance, I
> know this a pretty trivial thing to do as far as Tomcat and Dspace config
> files are concerned, how would this affect our Handle registration?  Do we
> need to contact the folks at the Handle.net to notify them of the change?

Yes you do. One thing to note (it may not matter for you but we
learned this the hard way) is that handle.net depends on IP and *NOT*
DNS.

It is otherwise mostly trivial process which the link that helix84@
gave you will walk you through.

./fxk

--
"Beer busts, beer blasts, keggers, stein hoists, A.A. meetings, beer
nights..." --Homer Simpson