Hello Paul,

just add one entry for each metadata element you wish to hide.
You got to replace SCHEMA.ELEMENT.QUALIFIER with the values for the
element you want to hide. One field dc.description.provenance is already
hidden, see the entry
metadata.hide.dc.description.provenance = true

Hope this helps

Claudia Jürgen

Claudia Juergen
Universitaetsbibliothek Dortmund