Hi Helix,

at the moment i tested the item import but as my system is not productive today
i don't mind if i have to use another method.

Oh sorry, i mean that it is not harvestable by the OAI (ListRecord, GetRecord)

I think I have to use the 3.0 embargo because my DSpace are 3.0 or?

Regards,
Marco

--
Kessler GmbH - Netzwerke und mehr