-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Schweer [mailto:schw...@waikato.ac.nz]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 3:44 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Thomas Misilo
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Move an item to another collection

Hi Thomas,

On 09/01/13 08:24, Thomas Misilo wrote:
> I am trying to move an item in one of our collections, however no
> collections show up. In fact this line is the select, and it is self
> closed:
>

> <select xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1";
> xmlns="http://di.tamu.edu/DRI/1.0/";
> id="aspect_administrative_item_MoveItemForm_field_collectionID"
> class="ds-select-field" name="collectionID" title="Select the
> collection you wish to move this item to." />

That select probably lists only eligible collections. If I remember right then
you need ADD permissions for the destination collection to move an item (ADMIN
permissions of the collection or one of its parents should also work). Do you
have ADD or ADMIN permissions for at least one other
collection?

Andrea, I am an admin over all collections.