From: ivan.ma...@gmail.com [mailto:ivan.ma...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of helix84
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 4:20 AM
To: Calloni, Rodrigo
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Moving DSpace Taks from one Eperson to another

Hi Rodrigo,

I have no idea what is your taskowner table, it's not part of standard DSpace
1.6. It probably belongs to some add-on or customization. To see the
entity-relationship model of the DSpace database, see the following link:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+2.0+Requirements+and+Issues#DSpace2.0RequirementsandIssues-DatabaseOverviewGraphic

This is for DSpace 1.5, but there have been no substantial changes between 1.5
and 3.0, only an attribute or table was addeed here and there.

The nice thing about this particular picture (and why I still keep using it) is
that tables are grouped according to their function. See the Submission and
Workflow group for your use case.

Regards,
~~helix84