I'm searching also for the same feature!

Where it is in the 1.8.2 or 3.0 Dspace version?

I can't find it in JSPUI or inthe XMLUI.

We recently upgraded to our Dspace 1.5.2 server to Dspace 1.8.2 and noticed
that we no longer have the option to add the Creative Commons licence in the
edit item tool. Is there still an option to either add the CC licence when
submitters forget to add it, or to change the CC licence when the incorrect
licence has been selected?