Hi Vladimir,

I don't know why it doesn't work for you, I just wanted to confirm that
prefix search works for me both in 1.8 and 3.0 with Discovery enabled. You
didn't indicate whether you're using Discovery or not (although you
mentioned DSAnalyzer, which would suggest you're still using Lucene).

Hopefully someone else here will be able to help you.

Regards,
~~helix84