Hello everybody,
I work with DSpace 1.7.2 XMLUI Mirage theme

We
need our users do not have any link to authenticate or register in the home page of our repository.
They should only be able to authenticate when they click in a restricted document.

For now
, I could hide the link to log in to in the header in the file page-structure.xsl but
I do not know how to hide the box "My Account" in the home page.

It is
possible to do this in DSpace?

Can anybody help me
how to?

Thanks in advance !!!

--

M. Àngels Pulido Medina
Biblioteca - Servei de Recursos Informàtics