Hi,

we are using Dspace 3.0 with xmlui templates.

We want to use the file description for credit information, for instance
4 different photos with the credits of 4 different photographers.

We don't provide the photos under "Files of the Ressource", we want to
provide the description information of a file on another position.

Question:
How can we use the file description information?

Thank you!
Best.
Matthias.

--

_______________________________

dipl.-ing. matthias zipp
basis5 webtechnologie
möller und zipp ingenieure
und partner

pestalozzistraße 9
34119 kassel
germany

t +49.(0)561.7660348
f +49.(0)561.7660358

z...@basis5.de
www.basis5.de

vertretungsberechtigte gesellschafter:
lars möller, matthias zipp
registergericht: amtsgericht frankfurt am main
registernummer: PR 1118
umsatzsteuer-identifikationsnummer gemäß § 27 a umsatzsteuergesetz:
DE 219095185